Check In & Out
Check In Time: 4:00 pm
Check Out Time: 11:00 am
We always do our best to accommodate early arrival and late departure requests, however, these cannot be guaranteed. Late departures may be available for a fee, check with the front desk during your stay.
Deposit & Cancellation Policy*
For our Standard Deposit & Cancellation Policies click here.
* Some packages, specials and special group rates will have specfic deposit and cancellation policies that may differ from those above. Those deposit and cancellations will be documented separately on those offers. All charges are subject to HST.
Sherwood Inn operates daily from the second Friday in May until the Saturday after Thanksgiving Monday and operates on weekends (Friday and Saturday) through the rest of the year for individual reservations. We are open on some holiday periods for additional days in the off season, including between Christmas and New Year’s and Family Day Sunday.
Sherwood Inn operates 7 days a week, all year, for group reservations. Please contact Jody Gillis at 1-866-252-5330 to book your group retreat or click here to send Jody an e-mail.
Sherwood Inn releases rooms for individual sale a maximum of six (6) months in advance, as per the chart below. Group reservations are accepted with greater advance notice.
|Rooms released for:||Released On:|
Sherwood Inn is pleased to welcome your pet as a guest. To ensure a safe and comfortable stay for you and your fellow guests we ask that you observe the following guidelines:
- Sherwood Inn has a pet charge of $49 per stay per room to cover additional cleaning costs.
- Small to medium size cats and dogs, less than 50 lbs
- Maximum of two pets per room.
- Guests are only permitted to stay with their pets in all rooms except rooms in the Main Inn.
- Please keep your pets on a leash at all times in the public areas inside the hotel as well as around the exterior of our property.
- There are certain areas of the resort where pets cannot be admitted. These include all restaurants fitness area, meeting rooms and the beach.
- We would prefer that your pet not be left unattended in your room. If you need to leave without your pet, please inform the front desk and leave a contact number where you can be reached should your pet become agitated.
- Should your pet have any accidents on the premises, please clean up after him or her promptly or ask for assistance to do so.
- Please arrange a convenient time with the front desk when you will be out of the room with your pet, so that our housekeeping team can service your room.
- Any damages to the room caused by your pet will be added to your credit card.
- Should your pet create a disturbance affecting the comfort of other guests, you will be expected to compensate the resort for this loss of revenue.
We look forward to welcoming you and your pet the next time you stay at Sherwood Inn!
Resort Amenity Fee
The benefits and services include the use of:
- One round of golf per person per stay at a Muskoka ClubLink Academy Course (Lake Joseph & Grandview)
- Beach towel service
- Fitness Room
- Waterfront & Beach Area
- Chaise Lounges
- Canoes, kayaks and paddle boats
- Stand up paddle boards
- Life jackets
- Tennis Court
- Hiking & Ski Trails
- Wireless internet - resort wide
- In room tea and coffee service
- Daily newspaper available at the Front Desk
The daily resort amenity fee is $20 per room plus HST. (The fee will be $22 per room plus HST effective May 1, 2019.)
Boat & Personal Watercraft Docking
If you wish to bring your own motor boat, we have limited day docking. Limited overnight parking is also available for a charge, please contact to the Front Office Manager by e-mail or at 705-765-3131, to make an advanced dock reservation.
Lost and Found
Sherwood Inn does its best to assist in finding lost items by our guests. For more information please contact our Housekeeping team for any missing items. If found, these items can be returned to you at your expense.
Cots and Playpens
Sherwood Inn does have a limited number of portable play pens available for those guests that require them. Unfortunately we do not have cots for our guest rooms as the number of beds can satisfy the maximum occupancy for each room type.
Cannabis at ClubLink
ClubLink is a family-friendly organization. We take the enjoyment of all of our Members, guests and their families very seriously. As such, we would like to make you aware of our policy with respect to the use of marijuana on ClubLink property, including Sherwood Inn.
Smoking or consuming marijuana in any form is prohibited at all ClubLink properties. Exceptions may be made to this policy where an individual has a medical certificate indicating that the use of marijuana has been approved by a healthcare professional. In such cases, Club management must be notified and individual accommodations discussed in advance of any such use on ClubLink property.
Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please speak with a member of the Sherwood Inn management team.